FEBRUARY TOPIC: The Art of Sensual Intelligence: Awaken Sensual Depth and Intimacy
Sensuality – our intimate connection with this world, ourselves, and one another – is a form of intelligence.
As we awaken and deepen our Sensual Intelligence, we cultivate more pleasure, vitality, and confidence – enlivening our relationships, our sense of purpose, and our connection with ourselves and others.
In short, Sensual Intelligence is access to our freedom...
Clearer decision making
Heightened ecstasy in our bodies
Deeper emotional and physical connection with partners
Greater empowerment to create what we want
More artful communication with others
Like all forms of intelligence, we can develop our Sensual Intelligence through play and practice
In this workshop you will:
- Tap into your body's sensations on the deepest levels, so you can experience vivid pleasure and aliveness
- Feel a deeper connection with your intuition
- Remember yourself as an erotic, joyful, sensual, and free creature
- Discover tools for sensual awareness so that you can access the and wisdom of your body-brain
- Develop and embody your sensual intelligence, so it goes beyond theory and into your life
Shawnrey is a romantic to her core, and not afraid to show it. Her joyful honesty comes from her Saggitarus sun, and her deep interest in all things emotional and feminine come from her Cancer moon. She is on this planet to help women and couples to awaken their pleasure and live vivaciously in their bliss. Whether with her Sensual Intelligence Workshops, embodied poetry online and in open mics, dancing and teaching others to dance their lives and their bodies.
Her credentials and experience? Certified as an Intimacy and Relationship counselor. Avid practicing and teaching sensualist (having taught numerous workshops and 1-1s in the areas of sensual massage, dominance and submission, and other things around desire and sensuality that are important, but scary for people), 18 years a dancer, performed for Justin Timberlake and Madonna, event energizer for conferences (magically getting corporate types, business folks, and even Wisconsin policemen dancing, in their bodies, smiling and connecting), long time meditator, and former yoga teacher.
ABOUT THE WOMEN'S WAKE UP CLUB
The Women's Wake Up Club is a monthly in-person wellness gathering for women. Our mission is to bring education, personal growth work and community together as a vehicle for healing, happiness, full self-expression and fulfillment for women.
To “wake up” means to fully activate your potential and get out of your own way to do so. The desire to be awake is what connects us all.
As women we want more consciousness and intuition and to become more powerful as a result.
We understand that waking up is challenging work, but in the end nothing could be more valuable and worthwhile and best of all, we get to do it together.
WHY JOIN THE WAKE UP CLUB?
You get to fully immerse in the company of women
It's a way to connect and be supported by women who want what you want: awakening
You get women-focused education and training on how to improve your wellness
You get to tap into a pool of healing, understanding, sisterhood and power
You get to tap into your power and create the life you want
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
In-person women-only gatherings
Healthy plant-based dinners
Guest teaching on women's wellness and awakening
Access to a private Facebook group to continue the discussion and connection between gatherings
- Space is limited to 20 women for each gathering
- $30 (includes dinner)
- Your fee will cover the cost of meals, guest teachers and speakers
- Each month will focus on a theme that is crucial to women's awakening. We will delve into topics around healing the past, accessing desire and intuition, conscious dating + relationships, igniting your sex + sensuality, living into your purpose and creating authentic sisterhood
- Each month there will be a guest teacher who will contribute her personal and professional experience on the topics we are exploring
- PAST TEACHERS AND TOPICS -
• January 23, 2020: Body Love: Redefining & Celebrating Our Unique Beauty with guest teacher Emily Kingsbury (body love, self-esteem, healing, empowerment)
• October 24, 2019: Building Awareness & Feminine Influence with guest teacher Stephanie Almanzar (conscious dominance, vision, desire, feminine influence)
• September 26, 2019: Date With Depth: Attract Love Without Losing Yourself with founder Michele Wellington (conscious dating, relationships, self-love, personal transformation)
• August 22, 2019: Deepening Your Connection to the Cosmos with Rebecca M Farar (The Wild Witch of the West) (astrology, soul-care, enchantment, cosmos)
• July 25, 2019: Magic School for Boss B*tches with guest teacher Cara Joy Brand (Human Design, intuition, modern magic, feminine rising)
• June 27, 2019: Love, Truth & Conviction: Healing for Modern Women with founder Michele Lynn Wellington (self-awareness, belief work, healing, harnessing power)
• May 23, 2019: Sex, Money & Power: Finding Ecstasy with guest teacher Briana Cavanaugh (money, pleasure, self-love, accounting)
• April 25, 2019: Geomorphology & The Feminine with guest teacher Elyna Rae( myth, soul work, plate tectonics, rootedness)
• March 28, 2019: Exploring Archetypes: Igniting Desire, Vision & Purpose with guest teacher Stephanie Almanzar (power, conscious dominance, desire, visioning)
• February 28, 2019: Conscious Partnership with guest teacher Alexandra Stockwell (conscious partnership, honesty, passion)
• January 24, 2019: Cycle Syncing with guest teacher Kate Hockett (empowerment, self-care, creativity and productivity)
"It's nice to have a place where women can come together and be their authentic selves."
— Jenna, Attendee
"The Women's Wake Up Club is a rare and beautiful space for women in SF to create conscious sisterhood."
— Brenda, Attendee