MARCH TOPIC: How To Create and Lead Women's Circles That Engage, Heal & Transform
Have you dreamed of creating and leading a women’s circle?
Do you have an idea for a women's circle you want to bring to life?
Do you currently lead a women’s circle and want some support and guidance on how to make it more powerful and engaging?
Women have been gathering in circle for thousands of years
We are craving more connection with each other and in person circles are stronger than ever.
We’ve known that our collective power is stronger than own individual power and we've seen the gifts that come from engaging and transformative work.
There is a strong need now more than ever for safe space where women can engage, heal and transform with each other.
I believe anyone can lead a circle if you have a vision and implement a few key principals.
My name is Michele, and I've been leading women’s circles for over 5 years. The Women's Wake Up Club began with a vision and in honor of women’s history month I’d like to share my insights and best practices on how I started and grew my women's circle into one of San Francisco’s rising in-person conscious communities for women with a following of over 15,000 women on Instagram around the world.
In this workshop you'll:
- Understand what a powerful and engaging women’s circle is and what it is not
- Learn 2 critical elements of a powerful and engaging women’s circle
- Set or reset an intention for your women’s circle
- Design or redesign your women’s circle
- Connect with and be supported by other visionary and purpose-driven women like yourself
NOTE: For the purpose of giving each woman guidance and individualized attention I am limiting this circle to 10 spots.
Michele Wellington is a certified transformation coach at Women Can Heal and the founder of The a Women's Wake Up Club. A seeker and practitioner of life, she brings precision, drive, truth, fierce loyalty and immense love to the women she works with.
As a women's group facilitaor, Michele has a grounding presence and is skilled at leading you straight to the issues at hand, then helping you navigate through them to have clarity, direction and next steps. She is kind, supportive and patient, yet also firmly reflective, encouraging you past any distractions you have around your vision, desire and purpose. She will have your back in wake-up more than perhaps anyone you'll ever meet in a lifetime. She has extraordinary intuitive knowing combined with a commitment to her calling to support women in their journey of healing and awakening.
As a certified coach and leader of women's circles, Michele has also spent thirteen years as an elementary school teacher. She was active in growing and facilitating in Authentic Relating communities in Austin, Texas. Now in San Francisco, she is bringing her unique flavor of teaching, leading and community holding to the Bay Area in person and online.
ABOUT THE WOMEN'S WAKE UP CLUB
The Women's Wake Up Club is a monthly in-person wellness gathering for women. Our mission is to bring education, personal growth work and community together as a vehicle for healing, happiness, full self-expression and fulfillment for women.
To “wake up” means to fully activate your potential and get out of your own way to do so. The desire to be awake is what connects us all.
As women we want more consciousness and intuition and to become more powerful as a result.
We understand that waking up is challenging work, but in the end nothing could be more valuable and worthwhile and best of all, we get to do it together.
WHY JOIN THE WAKE UP CLUB?
You get to fully immerse in the company of women
It's a way to connect and be supported by women who want what you want: awakening
You get women-focused education and training on how to improve your wellness
You get to tap into a pool of healing, understanding, sisterhood and power
You get to tap into your power and create the life you want
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
In-person women-only gatherings
Healthy plant-based dinners
Guest teaching on women's wellness and awakening
Access to a private Facebook group to continue the discussion and connection between gatherings
- Space is limited to 10 women for each gathering
- $30 (includes dinner)
- Your fee will cover the cost of meals, guest teachers and speakers
- Each month will focus on a theme that is crucial to women's awakening. We will delve into topics around healing the past, accessing desire and intuition, conscious dating + relationships, igniting your sex + sensuality, living into your purpose and creating authentic sisterhood
- Each month there will be a guest teacher who will contribute her personal and professional experience on the topics we are exploring
- PAST TEACHERS AND TOPICS -
• February 27, 2020: The Art of Sensual Intelligence: Awaken Sensual Depth and Intimacy with guest teacher Shawnrey Notto (desire, power, pleasure, play)
• January 23, 2020: Body Love: Redefining & Celebrating Our Unique Beauty with guest teacher Emily Kingsbury (body love, self-esteem, healing, empowerment)
• October 24, 2019: Building Awareness & Feminine Influence with guest teacher Stephanie Almanzar (conscious dominance, vision, desire, feminine influence)
• September 26, 2019: Date With Depth: Attract Love Without Losing Yourself with founder Michele Wellington (conscious dating, relationships, self-love, personal transformation)
• August 22, 2019: Deepening Your Connection to the Cosmos with Rebecca M Farar (The Wild Witch of the West) (astrology, soul-care, enchantment, cosmos)
• July 25, 2019: Magic School for Boss B*tches with guest teacher Cara Joy Brand (Human Design, intuition, modern magic, feminine rising)
• June 27, 2019: Love, Truth & Conviction: Healing for Modern Women with founder Michele Lynn Wellington (self-awareness, belief work, healing, harnessing power)
• May 23, 2019: Sex, Money & Power: Finding Ecstasy with guest teacher Briana Cavanaugh (money, pleasure, self-love, accounting)
• April 25, 2019: Geomorphology & The Feminine with guest teacher Elyna Rae( myth, soul work, plate tectonics, rootedness)
• March 28, 2019: Exploring Archetypes: Igniting Desire, Vision & Purpose with guest teacher Stephanie Almanzar (power, conscious dominance, desire, visioning)
• February 28, 2019: Conscious Partnership with guest teacher Alexandra Stockwell (conscious partnership, honesty, passion)
• January 24, 2019: Cycle Syncing with guest teacher Kate Hockett (empowerment, self-care, creativity and productivity)
"It's nice to have a place where women can come together and be their authentic selves."
— Jenna, Attendee
"The Women's Wake Up Club is a rare and beautiful space for women in SF to create conscious sisterhood."
— Brenda, Attendee